Malbork (Marienburg) The Palace of the Grandmasters and the Great Refectory
The Grand Master’s Palace on the Marienburg, completed in 1399, is one of the most important European rulers’ buildings. It was the center of power for the Teutonic Order and served as the residence, representative and administrative seat of the Grand Master.
The guide gives insights into the history and architecture of the Hochmeisterpalast and the great remter.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.